With just your Snowva™ tub and the two inserts you can make 80 large blocks (1.6kg) of ice in the comfort of your own home or out camping!
How does it work?
Lets break that down into a few Easy steps:
- Fill with water
- Pop into your freezer for about 12 hours
- Take out and leave for 10 minutes
- Place the tub on a flat surface and press down on the opposite corners of the lid till you hear the cracking sound
- Take off the lid and turn the tub around so the block slides out
- Break it in half
- Tap each half on the side and twist, twist, twist…until all the blocks are released.
- Take out a glass, fill with Snowva™ ice blocks and poor your favourite drink. Cheers!
- Ooops, before you forget, place the inserts back in the tub, fill with water and freeze again.