Unique feature of roof panels that open completely so you can enjoy sleeping ‘under the night sky’ while in the safety of your tent.
The Stargazer Tourer allows you to stay dry when entering and exiting the tent. It has two side windows, a back and rear window allowing good ventilation through the tent. The fly is designed to allow more air to circulate between the fly and the tent. It also has two additional windows on the roof, that can be left opened or closed making it the coolest tent on the market.
For the big avid bird watcher or romantic the fly can be removed to view the stars. This is the choice of many hunters, photographers and safari companies.
Extension rooms, half moon awnings and wall sets are available as optional accessories on each of the Stargazer Tourer Rooftop Tents.
- 380 gms/sqm Polyester/cotton ripstop material. Fluoro carbon coated.
- 75mm thick high density foam mattress.
- Insect protected doors and windows.
- Side awning extension.
- Apex air vents.
- Internal ladder access to tent.
- Optional Zip integrated annex tent.
- Annex tent provides large living room and additional accommodation.
- Built-in groundsheet on annex.